Tuesday 28 September 2010

New Job

I need a new job.. like really really need.... I'm not even fussy anymore... All I am looking for from the new job is:

i. A job that will require me to walk, a lot, or probably climb stairs, or at least some sort of phsyical activity.. 

ii. A job where having lunch isnt part of their culture.. Like seriously.. Where people perhaps just eat fruit and sandwich for lunch and not at some fancy restaurant with yummy food...

iii. A job where, everyone just mind their own business n dont care about who dies and who lives.. as in birthdays and farewells.. Especially if that involves food and drinks..

iv. A job that is preferebly close to my gym... or one that forces you to go to one to meet your KPIs..

v. A job in the middle of nowhere, so you cant drop by any fast foods, or coffee shops or any of that sort during weird craving hours...


If there is such job, that fits into these criterias and pays me just enough to survive, I will take it.. wholeheartedly,  before I burst and explode!


Lilo! :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna be my PA? You can walk however much you want,you wont have time for lunch, there will be too many people dying everyday it would become a norm thing,and there definitely wont be anytime for fast foods or cravings.Also,you will be walking the whole day,you wont need to go to the gym.
Want the job?

Lilo said...

haha, sure.. why not?

but do you have a job in the first place?

Anonymous said...

Nope.But i dont mind hiring you ;)

Lilo said...

I know you are dying to be with me everyday, but seriously, get a job for yourself first!

Anonymous said...

Yes! You took the words right out of me! I shall die when I am with you..

Lilo said...

Nice try, but better luck next time honey!