Monday 7 June 2010

Less wiser...

So hear me now! I got my wisdom tooth extracted!!! not one, but TWO freaking tooth! (or teeth or whatever, I'm in too much pain to be bothered about the grammar)

My upper one, which had no problem at all, which was super strong n steady, was forcefully pulled out!! The dentist (whom I hate like forever n ever, not her in particular, but I just hate any dentist for that matter) actually used a freaking PLAYAR to pull it out!! maybe its the norm, but it's my first time ok!!! and of course it didn't help that, i was holding on to the chair tight n the dentist had to shout at me to stop retaliating :p like whatever... You take a piece/flesh/tooth out of me, n I'm suppose to sit there n smile? GO TO HELL!

My lower one, the problematic one, had to be removed surgically.. which also meant, the dentist actually used a electric saw to cut few bones around the tooth, or at least that's what I understood... n this took even longer, but somehow, according to the doctor, I was more calmed... Yeah, like it matters anymore... and after screwing, and drilling and whatever not, the tooth, my wisdom tooth, finally came off... in a pool of blood...

sigh... does that make me less wiser now? I dunno... but it better fucking stop hurting!! I cant deal with this pain anymore...

And I actually had to be stitched up.. i dunno how does anyone stitches your teeth gums, but here I am, with few stitches, some threads and cotton inside my mouth... n of course, it taste like shit!!

besides the never ending instructions on how I need to take care of my teeth now, I also have a bill now that says RM750!!! no, your eyes are not wrong.. u read right.. it was freaking that much!! all for somone to pluck my own bloody teeth out n give it back to me... (I'm still wondering why on earth the nurse wrapped my two teeth and gave it back to me?)

So I'm at home now, instructed not to sleep (supposedly I need to be conscious to monitor my bleeding, oh yeah, that is on going like period :p) haven't got over the trauma... it was the scariest shit ever.. my hands were shaking even before the whole thing started.. I couldn't even send a text to my bf.. who is laughing at me now, of course!!


in pain n agony,
Lilo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the saying bout wisdom teeth right? Everyone has them but it only remains with the true wise ones..

Lilo said...

Is that right? But I've heard of this saying.. Every dog has it's day! :p

Anonymous said...

Yup.And that was your day..Dont think its going to get any better sweetheart ;)

Lilo said...

And you know because you lost yours too?

Btw, thank you for your kind words!

N.e.m.o said...

OMG i just read this..
Ouch , ouch , ouch !!

i never like trips to the dentist chair as well :S used to have sick feeling in stomach just before my appointment since i was a kid and still do!
...and this is coming from a dentist's daughther.. LOL