Friday 11 June 2010

Men #13

Sometimes I do wonder if I'm being too harsh on the whole "men" thingy.. But somehow they always end up comforting me that I am not wrong..

so recently, I got my tooth extracted n all... n today is the 5th day, and I still havent been able to eat any good food.. I'm mostly on liquids and semi solids makes me puke.. Im dying for hardcore food!! But somehow, no'body' gets my pain.. (body=men)

Theres this saying in Grey's by Meredith n Christina, "your heart lies in your vagina".. they always say this to Lexie, who deperately needs sex to help keep her going, when she's up n down n for evtg... And for me I've realised that "my heart is actually in my mouth"! I need to eat and talk constantly.. without these I become a very boring, dull n grumpy Lilo...

anyway, back to men, from just looking at how all the men (that matters to me) have been behaving or reacting to me recently, I am not surprised but amazed..

Below are some sample conversations I have had recently:

1. The love of my life
(sms)
me: the surgery just finished, oh my, it was the freakiest thing ever...
he: did u get mc for today?
me: yes
he: are u ok? go back n rest well! take care Great, come join me for lunch, my frens went missing, I'm bored..
me: fu, fu, fu!

2. The guy who swears by the god that I am the love of his life
(phone call)
he: I called you on monday, there was no answer..
me: yeah, i know.. I couldnt talk..
he: why, what happened?
me: tells the story (refer to my last blog entry)
he: oh ok.. but, why do you sound so sick then?
me: fu, fu, fu!

3. A recent close friend, who's trying very hard to please me to get me..
(facebook)
he: hey sweetheart, saw ur status, what happened?
me: tells the story (refer to my last blog entry)
he: hahahaha, been there and done that! catch u soon babe, bye!
me: fu, fu, fu!

4. My father (see, I am really being fair)
(living room)
he: what happened?
mom: tells the story (refer to my last blog entry)
he: (looks at me) didnt you bother asking how much it would cost before you go and do soemthing like that???
me: continues staring at the tv...

5. My only male best friend
(sms)
he: how have u been? havent heard from you in a while
me: (lazy to explain) I havent been well, thats why..
he: why la? whats wrong with you?
me: sigh.. tells the story (refer to my last blog entry)
he: oh ok.. thought u said u not feeling well?
me: wtf?? what did I just tell u??
he: u having a bad day, eh??
me: fu, fu, fu! yes, gud nite!
he: so rude!
me: speechless...

I rest my case.. everything else is self explanatory..

Annoyed,
Lilo

p/s: I must acknowledge, only my 'ash dahling', have been sweet to me through these days.. the one man, that I havent met.. mwah! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i was nice to you! I didn't give you a tough time that whole day! ;)

Lilo said...

Are you suffering from short term memory loss, my dear? :p

Anonymous said...

I remember being extremely nice to you and telling you that the day wont get any better.It sucked but it was the truth.At least i was preparing you for it.You're welcome :)

Lilo said...

Aaaww, sweetness! :p

But yeah, you were right.. It did suck, like hell! and thank you.

Unknown said...

omg i love you guy's blog im definitely a follower now keep up the good work

Lilo said...

thanks babe..

N.e.m.o said...

hahahaha oh you poor thing!!

reading their replies... i am going WTF too!

you need a different set of men in your life ;) time for upgrades babe