Wednesday 23 June 2010

Pink Day?

Did you all know that its International Pink Day today? Like wtf for right?? So I just thought I should write a blog today as one of the Pink Scalers.. No, not to celebrate, but seriously why does one need a Pink Day?? why not a black day or a purple day?? What's with people and PINK?? Even a colour can be so overrated these days.... sigh...

Anyway, on a totally different note.. I'm leaving to Hanoi tonight :) finally its happening.. after having to cancel my last planned trip... Hoping it would be a good one...

wish me luck, cheers! Lilo :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try the dog-meat in Hanoi.I heard it's quite nice ;)

Lilo said...

Am I not bitchy enough? ;)

Anonymous said...

You'll know what it taste like to eat your own kind ;)

Lilo said...

Undoubtedly we taste good ;) but yeah sure, I'll keep you posted..

Unknown said...

i think its for supporting women with breast cancer i think dats wut d pink is for...

N.e.m.o said...

Yup its for Breast Cancer awareness :)