Monday 31 May 2010

Men #12

I think sometime back I wrote about, how one of my favorite blogger got proposed and I am all so happy n hyped up for her.. (or maybe I planned to write n didn't, but nway, yeah the point is, I was so happy n excited for her).. it was such a sweet proposal in bed and he even bought a her huge rock n they fixed dates for the wedding..

n today, just 2-3 months down the road, she writes again about how the idiot is now "thinking" n he doesnt know if "marriage" is his thing.. like wtf rite??? wedding is not what he meant, as I have she has offered to delay the wedding as long as he wants..

like seriously, wats wrong with guys these days?? marriage seem to be an easy excuse to run away from responsbilities.. Its not like I am we gals are dying to get married.. hell, i hate it too, hate weddings and marriages with all my heart... but if u gotta do it, u just gotta do it la ok? just like working.. i hate my job.. so do u.. but tat doesnt stop us from working rite?? well, if ur excuse is, at least u r getting paid for that, then tat makes u a whore! *period*


-Lilo

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez..So much anger..What happened? You need someone to propose to you? ;)

Lilo said...

If the proposal gonna come with a huge "rock", yeah, y not? U guys will chicken out later anyways :p

Anonymous said...

If we chicken out,do we get the "rock" back?? ;)

Lilo said...

oh yes, you a get rock-punch on your face! :p

Anonymous said...

"anger dwells only in the bosom of fools"

Lilo said...

so said another fool?

Anonymous said...

Yup.One called Albert Einstein

Lilo said...

U mean d guy who cheated on his wife n married his own cousin n cheated her too? I'm impressed :)

Anonymous said...

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.”

Lilo said...

And your point is?

Anonymous said...

It's not his fault he cheated.You cant help when and whom you fall in love with ;)

Lilo said...

Wow, you have just made incest sound so honorable.. I'm impressed! :p

Anonymous said...

How is that incest? And we're talking about almost a century ago here.Indians are still doing it in this decade :P

Lilo said...

marrying your own blood isn't incest in whichever part of the world you come from? well, if it doesn't make sense anymore because it happened a century ago, so does the smart things he said before.. no more applicable, ok? :p

p/s: who gives a shit about what Indians are doing?

Anonymous said...

It's not really his own blood is it? It does state he married he's cousin on the maternal side.And if you've read about the British Monarchy,you will know the amount of "cousins" who married each other.
E=MC isn't valid anymore?

Lilo said...

looks like someone did overnight research on Einstein :p hahaha..

You know what.. like I've said many times b4, you just bring out the worst in me.. I had no intention to condemn Einstein of all people... a simple blog to this, sigh!