Wednesday 5 May 2010

Marriage...

Lot of people ask me, why do I seem to against it? And my smart-ass answer to them each time is, simply because I have not met any couple that say they are so happy because they got married... or He/She is happier than when He/She was single...

So anyway, my dad went on a 2 weeks trip to India.. and for the last 2 weeks I practically had to babysit my mom everyday.. n towards the end of the trip I started to realise how my mom feels so lost without my dad... I was thinking she has been so reliant on him that he cant live on her own.. She have been counting days for my dad to return..

and Dad returned yesterday morning... when I went back home after work yesterday, I really saw the glow on my mom's face.. she was so super happy n was on top of the world.. something i never seen before all my life...

so last night when i to sleep, i told myself, i have been looking for an answer (to my above question) all my life without realising the answer has been in front of my eyes all these years... i decided they were indeed the one couple i'm looking for.... went to sleep feeling amazed...

woke up this morning, came downstairs n saw my mom sitting with a red face n tensed look.. i eyed her what's up, n she went on with her rambles... "do u know ur father is so crazy... he drives me up the wall sometimes... this morning itself he made me so mad and i'm so angry now... i had to do this n that n miss my jogging because of him... bla bla n bla bla..... "

haha, need i say more? i went to work with a huge grin on face, looks like my search is still on ;)


-Lilo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happily married...

Lilo said...

good for you :)

N.e.m.o said...

Hey, i think your search IS complete!
Your mum ramblings are just the petty ones.. what fun will it be if not for those ? :)

Lilo said...

No babe, it isn't.. I need more :)

N.e.m.o said...

Poo & Ven ?

Anonymous said...

I could be happily married to you also ;)

Lilo said...

Nemo: Y babe? Y? lemme pls have one good reason :)

Anon: I dun like sharing :p