Monday 14 September 2009

Lilo's updates again..

oww.. how I miss blogging... wish I have more time for this.. wish the time will stop moving.. or at least, wish the days will go slower... everything is moving way too fast now.. life is getting way too hectic... and in 3 months i'm gonna be a year older... i'll reach THE AGE or so what my parents believe...

damn! anyway, on a good note, I did most of the things that I wanted to do as listed in my last entry.. been doing quite lot of shopping.. got my working shoes, casual shoes, working clothes, casual clothes, handbag and have also signed up my gym membership! hooray!

now is the time, when every month I have to strategize how I'm gonna clear off my credit card debts.. banks have been very generous in offering extra credit limit to me... i think they have just discovered a serious shopaholic in town!

well, yeah.. thats life now.. besides work n more work!

looking forward for long weekend next week... last weekend was all fun.. movie with nemo, margarita, tequila, and a few eye candy waiters ;)

here's to a great week, cheers! -lilo

p/s: planning to microblog after this since i rarely get the time.. hopefully there'll be more updates from me..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

margarita AND tequila?? i'm SO jealous!!! :( :( -Anya-

Lilo said...

u r jealous of margarita n tequila but not the eye candy waiters??? how sad! is this pre-marriage syndrome?? :p lol!

Anonymous said...

i regret not taking 2 shots.. i should have tried both brands.. haha
glad your week ws great & yeah, wohoooooooooo in advance for next weekend.. I LOVE MSIA!!!

-N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

"margarita and tequila"?? isnt margarita made from tequila as well? or unless they do it differently in msia..