Tuesday 15 September 2009

Caring Society

Tuesday September 15, 2009

Tok Wook’s search to go on the Net

KUALA TERENGGANU: Lonely centenarian Tok Wook’s search for a new husband is set to go into cyberspace with the help of an assemblyman here.

Kuala Berang representative Zawawi Ismail said he would help create a Facebook account for 107-year-old Tok Wook. The Star carried a report yesterday that Tok Wook was searching for a new love, who would be her 23rd husband.

“She is my constituent, hence it is my responsibility to help her,” he said yesterday. However, Zawawi reminded Tok Wook to adhere to the Islamic tenets if she intended to remarry.

Tok Wook, whose real name is Mek Wok Kundor, plans to marry her 23rd Mr Right if her current, younger husband, Mohd Noor Che Musa, 37, does not return home after completing a drug rehabilitation programme in Kuala Lumpur.

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/9/15/nation/4715247&sec=nation

Since when did we have such caring assemblyman? Shall I now contact the assemblyman in my constituency to look up for a guy for me?? It should also be his responsibility to help me.. and considering I don't even have one to marry and she already had 22 husbands in the past :p

Seriously now.. don't the politicians have better things to do?? why can't they take care of her until she dies which is probably like tomorrow; then to find a 23rd victim to marry this bitch her?

By: Lilo

No comments: