Thursday 30 April 2009

a sweet friend of mine, takes tonnes n tonnes of photos... i swear i am not exaggerating as there's always some new photos of her or the people around her in fb, n i mean almost every 2 days... yes, hunny bunny sweetie pie, i'm talking bout u! :)

i'm just jealous that i don't see life as beautiful as she does! n the crazy daily details that she blogs about are simply mindblowing for a pessimist like me...

n i also decided to write bout her today bcos, she's not the kind of person who fakes it or those who live in their own bubble gummed world... (trust me, i know when someone fakes it, cos i hate them to pieces!!)

nway, the point is... i'm a born pessimist, n surely to die pessimist! sigh...


By: 'Lilo

p/s: babe, dun kill me for writing bout u... cos u just make me wonder everyday, how on earth do u do it? hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left me out, I'm all about optimism as well. See, you're surrounded by optimists - time to change!!!

Anonymous said...

i was born an optimist