Thursday 30 April 2009

Jogjaaa....

My trip to Jogja, happened!! Even tough, I had high expectations and not everything was met; but I must say I had some decent fun... It was a very relaxing, well deserved break...

A very different one too… we had some unforgettable adventurous experiences in search of a “tattoo parlor”... But unfortunately they were all booked and we couldn’t get one done :( sad sad… nway, talking about tattoo, I been deliberating on getting one for past 2 years now… I really cant decide.. sometimes, I want it so badly, sometimes, I think its stupid…

Anyway, my latest “fetish” is to get a tattoo on my ankle… thinking of a very indianised, tribal pattern… but cant find a proper picture to show the tattoo artist.. n me sucking in drawing, doesn’t help.. So I would greatly appreciate if anyone who has some nice tattoo images, do send them to me.. pleaseeeeee…..

By: 'lilo

No comments: