Thursday 30 April 2009

No title la...

"u dun make me mad u know...u the only person in this world who dun fight with me or make me mad..."

i was very surprised to hear this from my boyfriend, after being with him for so long now.... i thought i made him mad all the time... n just the night before, i went to sleep in tears cos I assumed he must be really mad at me... (i screwed up something he was very particular about)

so hearing this really took me off guard.. have i been imagining he's been mad at me for every stupid thing i do? did all my tears go to waste? damn... n he's not the person to simply say things like this... so it has to be true, at least to a certain extend...

sigh.. why must men that i love be so complicated?

By: 'Lilo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww.... ( > < )

-N.e.m.o

Anonymous said...

pttuuikk :p