Wednesday 11 February 2009

Weird names...

My colleagues think I am weird. But I think my boyfriend is weird. He gets weird ideas at weird times. Now that's an understatement. Anyway, yesterday he was watching Alvin & The Chipmunks, when he suddenly had the great idea to have 3 sons in future! (Absolute ridiculousness, I know)



After arguing back and forth of him having 3 SONS =nightmares with whoever the unlucky wife is, and after convincing me how cool it would be to have 3 sons etc, although, i'm so not convinced he decided to come up with names for his 3 sons!

And of all the names on earth, he proudly announces that he wants to name them,

John - a plain, male dog
Johny - if i hate the dog
Johnathan - if the dog is really cute

Seriously.... Leave the uncreative-ness aside, but I would even think twice to name my dogs that..

So after putting in more thoughts, and wanting the names to be more meaningful and named after his idol, he chooses another set of three.. And this time, it was

David Billa - Why???
Baasha Bai - Nooooooooo!!!
Aaru Padaiyappan - Suicide, Die!!

Speechless already.. but the next set of names were beyond all that...

Vetrivel - WTF?
Saktivel - WTF??
Veeravel - WTF???

So is he really weird? I'm sure no further explanations needed.

By: 'Lilo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Why stop at 3, go with 5 and you can have a full basketball team - GO Mini-Lilos! The other 2 boys can be "Rooney" and "Ronaldo", just trying to help you out.

Pink Scalers said...

hahaha... David Billa! Don't ever let ur bf influence my bf! As it is, his car's name is Billa =p ...I don't want to imagine the kind of names they would come up with together for SONS!... -Anya-