Friday 6 February 2009

This week...

It’s been a hell of a week. I don’t think I have ever been this busy. I had no time for myself this week and it was all about work, work and work. I guess this is what promotion with no frills means. Sucks man!

To summarize how busy I have been this week:
  • I haven’t had time to write a single blog entry..
  • I had no time to chat with any of my friends... though they were all blinking in green in my gtalk... I hate not talking to them!
  • My table has huge pile of papers and everything falls every time I turn.. I hate it.. I am usually very neat and I keep my table clean…
  • I haven’t unpack clothes to wash from my last weekend trip to Tapah..
  • I haven’t had time to buy chicken that I usually cook for dinner this whole week..
  • The only words that I spoke to my mom this week is, during my car engine warm up time in the morning..
  • It’s the 4th day of my fuckin period and I haven’t had time to drop by guardian to buy some pad (since the 1st day ok!) I am amazed how I survived…
So yeah, it’s been hell of a week... Sorry if I annoyed anyone of you unintentionally this week... maybe this is what “In this tough current global environment...” sentences I write in my research papers means..

By: ‘Lilo

No comments: