Monday 13 February 2012

its so last year, don't even ask :P

Ye' ol 2011 updates:

  • Some normalcy came back to my household after a depressing year especially when brother got back. Was a good change to see some smile on parents faces and have their attention diverted to brother's homecoming, operation, food and studies.
  • Witnessed a minor part of the Arab Spring movement (in Bahrain). Cool stuff
  • Ended the 'so called relationship' i had with G. But it was all good. We are friends and always will be friends.
  • Updated my darn CV but didn't get any job or any interview calls (hard to swallow this but looks like no one wants me :( or they are cheaper resources out there) ~ sigh
  • Had the MOST AWESOME surprise birthday party ever. I had no idea even up to when i was at the restaurant. Like totally gobsmacked. And seeing all my near and dear ones, with the gifts they bought me was truly touching. And i got an iPad! double yay ;D
  • Lost mojo for work (nothing new, nothing new)
  • Ran 3 marathons (an improvement from 1 last year) and did 5 KM without fainting :P
  • Discovered the gym in the office and started gym'ing
  • Lost 2 kilos! yay!
  • Started dating again and this time I'm not doing it for the sake of my parents. But more because I'm into him.
  • Bought a property!

p/s: Haven't blogged in aeons because I'm lazy and too busy. Loads to write but I'm just writing a very short blog post to sum it all up (now that I'm already signed in as PinkScaler. SEE? Thats how lazy i am!). So yea, i like to kill few cats with one stone.

and yes, im still alive and kickin. Still prefers 2012 to end so my 'duh-lazy-to-live' tendencies are still there.

From the person who has 5 albums due on facebook to share out,
N.e.m.o 


1 comment:

Lilo said...

I'm so the very proud of you ;) (on the last 5 points to be precise)

You gonna have a rocking year this year! I gotta feeling ;)