Saturday 30 July 2011

Good to be back!

It feels so good to be back.. It's a feeling that is hard to describe.. To some it may seem exaggerating..

Yes, to be honest i have only been away a few days.. N to somewhere so close to my country.. Although the journey was unnecessarily long across cities..

The point is, I am starting to dislike this traveling.. Although that was my passion n all n the only reason I considered this job..

I'm so new at this, but I'm feeling like I've been doing this all my life.. Thats not a very good sign..

I always loved keeping myself busy to avoid unnecessary thinking.. Too much thinking leads to too much problems.. I always wanted to live myself without having to think what will happen the next day..

More than the job, I'm hating it that I've so much time of 'me-time' which is making me think too much..

Me no like :(



iLilo




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are never satisfied are you..

Lilo said...

Thats what would bring you forward in life :p

Alexandra said...

I'm just blog walking and read your last few posts. It gave me a giggle but at the same time I know where you are coming from. What ever you decide I'm sure it will be the right choice. Good luck!

Lilo said...

Thank you dear, much appreciated :)

Anonymous said...

You know he/she is just saying that to make you feel better right. There is no such thing as the right choice. It is a choice we make and we have to learn how to make it right.

Lilo said...

You are such a saddist!

And of course there is the right choice. You just don't settle for everything.

Anonymous said...

You are such a nut. I didn't say "Settle" . I said if you made the choice, you have to make it work.

Lilo said...

Lol, that cracked me up.

Anyway, what if you made the "wrong" choice then? You still make it work? Isn't that equivalent to settling?

Anonymous said...

Well i guess if you have taken the effort to make it work and it still does not, then it's time to move on. But of course, it is important to give it your best shot first or else you will keep running ...

Lilo said...

Duh!!

How did I not think of that? *slaps forehead*

Oh btw, this is why you totally sound like a boring English teacher..

Anonymous said...

How could you have given it your best when you've been in this job for like 3 months? 4 maybe..
Exactly! Slap your forehead again!

Anonymous said...

How could you have given it your best when you've been in this job for like 3 months? 4 maybe..
Exactly! Slap your forehead again!

Lilo said...

6 months!! and its not like I have quit.. I am merely contemplating...

Slap*slap*