Monday 18 July 2011

I jinxed it!

Today I confirm that officially I have the "mulut yg paling masin di dunia"!!

Btw, mulut masin (direct translation for salty mouth) is actually a phrase to describe one that is capable of making a statement (mostly bad ones) that comes true immediately after..

So yeah, I have that natural talent or maybe curse.. Many times the statements I have made, of cos not planned ones, have immediately come true..

After the tormentous experience of traveling in Mumbai roads, I have been acting like my car is some new found treasure and I've been totally in love with it since my return..

So this morning I drove to work and as usual prepared to have my breakfast in car.. And for no fucking reason I tell myself proudly, I can even have breakfast in car while driving and nothing will happen to me.. And I have to add, imagine doing this in India with a cynical laugh..

So yeah, karma is for real too.. Just when I'm bout to finish my breakfast n pack up, I bang the car in front of me!!

Period. Nothing else to say :(

iLilo

P/s: on a positive note, I've lost 4kgs to date n my jeans has gone one size smaller after ages :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This what happens when you think bad bout your "motherland" ;)

Lilo said...

noo waaayyyyyy!

my mother was born in Malaysia!!!:p

Lilo said...

Did you just call me nincompoop?? Bloody hell!

It's called bein in denial! Don't u know??

Anonymous said...

So at least you know you're being in denial. That's a start. So how did you enjoy ur trip anyhows, besides ppl drinking your water

Lilo said...

Didn't enjoy it.. Somehow India and I just don't get along.. No matter how many times I go, we just don't click..

I'm sure you love it there?

Anonymous said...

I do actually. Not like i've been many times but the one time i did go, i thought it was awesome.I had a difference experience altogether. Maybe you might have liked it better if I had accompanied you ;)

Lilo said...

you just wanna go somewhere with me, aren't u? :p

I'm leaving to Batam today, come la, since its so near Bali your homeland :p

Anonymous said...

How come you're on holiday mode all the time.I thought this new job is meant to be keeping you busy..

Lilo said...

I wish I am holidaying :( traveling for work and alone isn't fun u know!

Anonymous said...

I know it only too well. Well Batam is an island so im sure it will be quite relaxing. The locals are quite nice.