Thursday 19 May 2011

Today is day 10, since I officially went on a strict diet. The fact that I've lasted 10 days actually dieting, itself deserves a big round of applause. Proud of myself :) extra proud that I have actually lost 1.5kg in the 10 days.. Not big amount, but guess at least I'm on the right track this time.

Hopefully I don't add on extra 1.5kg to what I have lost in langkawi :p oh yes, it's finally happening..

We pinkscalers are off to langkawi to celebrate 10 years of friendship =) deserves a better blog entry all bout this, but thanks to nemo felt extremely loved today and absolutely missed all the girls..

Cheers to our beach holiday and 10 more years to come! :)

iLilo


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Langkawi!! Yay! Here i come! :D

Lilo said...

Haha.. Come laa :D

Anonymous said...

You sure or not? You might freak out looking at my hairy chest ;)

Lilo said...

Eeewww!! Gross!! M**!!