Wednesday 18 May 2011

Men #21

So the annoy-the-shit-out-of me guy, walks into the office.. Wait, he needs a name, I foresee many more blog entries, so let's call him jackass (rhymes with his name)..

So jackass walks into the office, goes to the cubicle behind mind n calls out "hey, turn around, see this!"

And I turn around and get shocked, seeing the jackass standing there with his shirt unbuttoned revealing his hairy chest!!! I go, WTF???

And he point towards some burn mark on his chest, and ask me to guess wat it is?? realizing my still WTF face on, he explains that those are self burned marks with cigarette to make him forget his ex who dumped him like centuries ago..

I shouted at him, "are you freaking nuts?? What on earth is wrong with you??"

N he actually laughs n proudly explains that this is nothing compared to his brother who once took 40 panadols at one go...

Seriously god, why do u do this to me? You know I have more than enough patience.


iLilo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...This guy amuses me..How is it that you seem to attract all these weirdo's?

Anonymous said...

On another note, can't you report him for sexual harrasement?

Lilo said...

#1 - I really don't know, for now I am just hoping you are not one too :p

#2 - yeah, been thinking bout it.. Just didn't wanna create a scene even before I get confirmed.. Will c how this goes..

Anonymous said...

#1 I maybe one. You never know. Will keep that a suspense ;)

#2 I would report him for sexual harrasement if you give me his name and company. What a prick..

Anya said...

omg! I feel so violated on your behalf!

Lilo said...

#1 I so won't be surprised :p

#2 thank you for the concern, will do that soon.

Anya - sigh! :(

Anonymous said...

I think you should put UHU glue on his mouse :)

Lilo said...

LOL! Such cute idea, lemme try it soon :)