Thursday 28 April 2011

Day #63 - Shenzhen & Hong Kong

It's officially my final day in Shenzhen.. Well, I made it official. I was getting bored of being there even tough I truly enjoyed the freedom and stress free'ness of life (not work).

Currently at HK airport. I am putting up here tonight since I pandai-pandai when and brought my flight forward. This was the only option left and I had to take it. Well, I guess it would be an interesting experience, as I have never stayed in a airport for such long hours. Alone especially. But I see some white chicks sleeping very comfortably on sleeping bags just around the corner. I think I'll do fine as long as my laptop don't die on me. Slim chance though. 

Well, even tough I have been happily counting down days to get back since last week, truth is, I am sad to leave this place. (China? Seriously?) Ok, maybe not the place. But the life (what life did I have here??) Ok, maybe not the life. But the freedom (hello, what freedom in communist country??)

Oh well, I am sure I will miss something. At least the fresh towel & sheets :p


Signing off,
Lilo



1 comment:

LeoBrito13 said...

BIN LADEN'S DEATH MAY BE A FAKE!!

http://bizzarebloggin.blogspot.com/2011/05/bin-ladens-death-may-be-fake.html