Monday 4 April 2011

Doraemon

Often we wish to go back to our childhood when life was less complicated and carefree. When I was a child and I heard an adult saying this, I was thinking "You're nuts!! I can't wait to grow up and stop being a kid". Well, I haven't changed my mind on that part....

But still .... I wish I had a quick fix solution to life's demands. I wish I had Doraemon. And his assortment of gadgets.

I want an Anywhere Door that can take me anywhere. Or even Takecopter. Imagine no getting stuck in traffic jams, no more flight delays and saving heaps of money on petrol and plane tickets.


I want a Voodoo Camera, a point-and-shoot that will make a miniature voodoo doll of that person. All the bitches and tongkangs that I've ever come across better watch out!

Oh and how about a 3D Printer! It makes life-sized models of whatever I draw in an instant. Life would just be about perfect.



Hmm...I'm either wishfully thinking or downright delusional and quite insane :)

Anya

2 comments:

lingerie said...

So true life as a child is brilliant best time of your life wish i could go back.
Nightwear - Bridalwear - Pyjamas

Anya said...

Glad I'm not the only one :)