Monday 6 December 2010

Productive Day!

So I was on leave today and for once it was such a productive day!

1. Registered for our very own business, with a funny creative name =) hope this is only a start for many more to come..

2. Went for an interview after a long time, thanks to Anya.. Was reminded again n again why leaving engineering was a good decision :) I swear I didn't get even one question right on the technical exam :p So, if they still call me back, maybe it's just meant to be.. After all, the extensive traveling is something I "need" for now..

3. Met an incredibly annoying piece of shit.. Seriously.. He's probably the worst guy I've ever met.. I walk in to the office, and the first two question he asks me, "are you Indian?" slight nod n he asks "are you single?"
Geeeezz.. How desperate or stupid anyone can get right?? And in the next 3 mins he gives me a run down of his life.. "just quit smoking, just quit drinking n just broke up!!!"

Like WTF do I care? The scumbag doesn't even know my name, n he was showing me his ex-gf pic on his mobile.. like seriously! I swear I'm not exaggerating.. But to his credit, I actually got over all my nervousness in that 3mins.. Fucking pissed n annoyed was more like it.. N amazed, yes!!

4. Felt blessed for having a wonderful boyfriend whom almost went crazy waiting faithfully waited for 3 bloody hours..

So yeah, it was a good day! despite meeting the douchebag


iLilo





1 comment:

Anya said...

3 hours?? sheesshhh that was long!