Monday 25 October 2010

Revisiting resolution..

Since this year is running on a super high speed, I decided do to a rain check to see how far have I come.. I sort of made a list early this year on things I need to achieve, this. So I'm just revisiting to see, what else I need to buy achieve before the year ends..

So this is what I had in my list:

1. Chanel handbag - not gonna happen for sure :(

2. Issey Miyake perfume - can, can, working on it

3. Nokia N97 or iPhone- got my iPhone :)

4. DKNY or Guess power glasses - after years of wearing glasses, finally bought one that I like :)
5. Giorgio Armani sun glasses - forget it laa

6. Play station 3 or 2 – over due gift for my bf - now its iPhone4 :p

7. Fossil wallet - can do without

8. Trip to Hanoi (better work this time!) - it worked :)

9. Trip to Bali/Cambodia (again! :) ) - booked Bali for December! yay!

10. new job - this is the sad story of my life... ishk ishk, still hope I'll find one before end of the year..

11. peace - hmmm, where do you buy that?


crossed out only 4 out of 11?? oh no! this is bad! sigh... only have 2 months left...

- Lilo high on monday blues..

2 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

LOL
hoi, why is your resolution list full of 'to buy' things instead of 'to do' things ? :D

Lilo said...

Isn't "buying" an action too? ;) lol..