Wednesday 6 October 2010

In the name of love 2

People do lots of heart warming, weird, crazy, stupid and unbelievable things in the name of love.

Heck, I've watched football matches in the name of love and I don't know anything about the game except if your ball goes into your opponent's net, it's a goal. Unless it's an off-side - a concept that I just never understood.

Today I witnessed a display of love which just left me speechless. On the way to lunch....

Colleague:  Oh shit, I've left the rat in my car!

Me (driving my car-thank God!):  What the hell do you mean you've left a rat in your car??

Colleague: My house has got this rat infestation problem recently. So I've been catching rats almost every week..and I let them go somewhere else.

Me: What? Why? Kill them!

Colleague: Cannot la...wife's instructions. She'll kill me if I kill them. So I have to let them go away from the house.

Me: Like we don't have enough rats, you're helping to keep their population growing...

Colleague: What to do....that day she cried cause I accidentally broke a rat's legs...

It's rats we're talking about here people. Smelly, disgusting, diseased rats! Not fluffy bunny rabbits!

-Anya-

1 comment:

N.e.m.o said...

haha