Saturday 30 October 2010

Diwali is here!

It's time of the year again, when it's legal to shop :) n of cos i wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything.. So I totally optimized it last night at pavilion..

Loving all my new findings.. Especially the jeans that assured me I'm still the same size :) n the sexy little black dress that I'll probably never wear for another year.. Haha..

But unfortunately none of my new clothes went past the black, greyscale..

My bf's attempt to make me look more "feminine", failed miserably..

Anyway, mission accomplished.. Now it's time to figure out how I'm gonna fix the damage on my credit card.. Hmmm..


iLilo :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the sexy black dress a yearly thing?

Lilo said...

me no dress person..

Anonymous said...

Ah.. Must say im not surprised..

Lilo said...

and why would that be the case?

Anonymous said...

You dont sound like a "dress" person..

Lilo said...

err, I take that as a compliment? yes?

Anonymous said...

Yea sure.No reason you shouldnt.
I dont think a "dress" makes a woman ;)

Lilo said...

Yay, yes! U have made sense for once.. Happy Diwali! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha.I'm glad i made your day ;)
Happy Diwali to you too.