Thursday 4 March 2010

2012

Somehow, I didnt join the bandwagon of watching 2012. I still havent watched that movie.

but anyway, I do tend to believe the end of world is coming soon.. with all the earthquakes in haiti and now chile, the snow in america, the heat in south east asia.. everything just seem to reassure the end of world is coming close... damn!

but no, i'm not sad or anything... if the world is really gonna end, like in 2012, I just have one thing to wish for... can the world please end earlier? pretty please??? like now?? seriously.. i dun think all these pain and headaches are worth going through if the world is really gona end like in the next 2 years :p

oh, god! if u r there, reading this blog, please fulfill this last wish for me... please....

thanks,
lilo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish Granted!
How did you want to die?

Lilo said...

by looking at u.. i'm sure that would make my death much easier..

Anonymous said...

After looking at me,you'll regret even wishing death when you could have spent a lifetime with me..

Lilo said...

confidence can kill, sweetheart!

but yeah, if I am to really die, one of my last wishes would be to see you ;)

Anonymous said...

Of course it would be.Im sure you would want to know what you would be missing out on..
No harm in confidence when it is a fact..

Lilo said...

well, its actually more like having a peaceful death knowing i didn't miss out much in life...

but yeah, sure.. if that thought makes u happy :)