Sunday 5 January 2014

Resolutions!

In a perfect world, my resolutions for the year would be to:

- never touch the fries again
- replace all coke/pepsi with water
- eat McDonalds only on my birthday
- never search the refrigerator for chocolates and ice creams
- have enough money to buy all my dream handbags
- have enough clothes to wear every morning
- work out every other day

But hey, the world isn't perfect. And nobody said I am.

Till then, screw the resolutions. I shall munch my fries and sip my coke while I drool over my dream handbags. And drown my sorrows of not affording them in my chocolates and ice creams. I shall walk high n low in every mall until I have enough clothes to wear and that shall be known as my work out every other day.

Now say amen to that.

Cheers.


Lilo




No comments: