Friday 15 November 2013

Glasses Day!


Like any normal human being with not so perfect eye sight, I wore glasses to work today.

What's the big deal you may think, apparently it is.

I don't know whatever happen to 'if you don't have anything nice to say; don't say anything at all' attitude. Is it just me or it seem to be lacking or even extincting these days.

So I received a lot of unwanted attention. And mixed reactions.

The Ever-So-Concerned said: 
"OMG, what happened? Are you ok?"

Dude! I'm wearing glasses! Not a bandage over my head! I can't see. That's what happened! 

The Always-Trying-To-Be-Nice said:
"Hey, you have nice eyes"

Seriously?? You finally notice my eyes on the day its hiding behind thick glasses and sans make-up?! Really now? Thank you, but no thank you. 


The Rude-Dumb-Ass said:
"Oh, you don't have to show you are aging!"

WTF?! I "aged" when I was 12 you idiot! I've been wearing glasses since then! 

The Not-So-Nice-Neighbour said:
"I'm not used to this look. Can you not wear glasses?"

Seriously! The world revolves around you eh?? 


And to every other dumbo out there who was curious, I said:
"It's wear glasses to work day! Didn't you know?"

And they believed.


Lilo


p/s: totally out of context, but I think the color combination in my post creates some 3D illusion! or maybe it's just my glasses :p

3 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

nope, not 3D, u blind bat :D

Anonymous said...

It's OK to be blind ;)

Lilo said...

It's 3D glasses ok! :p