Friday 2 November 2012

Making sense



One of my colleague just bought a new headphone, its some canggih-fied headphone that cost RM1500. So a few of my other colleagues were all excited and discussing over it; and everyone giving their opinion on how freaking expensive it is and some thought he was crazy.. I wasn't interested in the conversation and was keeping to myself and was deep in other thoughts. But of course, they wont leave me alone and wanted my opinion. One of them asked me, "tell us, does it make sense to you?"

And I instantly replied/yelled "Some things don't have to make sense, if it makes you happy!"

I don't know where that came from. And all of them were taken by surprise. They all went "whoa!" and kept their mouths shut after that..

But seriously, that's true isn't it?



Lilo