Monday 18 June 2012

Office humour

for all the days this Chinese ppl drive me crazy, I had to take revenge..

A: Hi, I'm Miss A from HR

Me: Hi

A: I need to ask you, do you have a employee ID?

Me: Err, yes, of course

A: You have a id?

Me: that's what I said

A: system says you don't have a id

Me: but I'm telling you, I do

A: are you staff of this company?

Me: I guess so

A: are you sure?

Me: I am not sure, but this company been paying my salary

A: but your name is not in the system

Me: then why are you asking me this?

A: I'm sorry, I'm just checking with you

Me: ok, check

A: did you come from a different company?

Me: of course I came from a different company

A: I don't understand

Me: I don't understand too

A: just now I check in the hq system, your name don't exist?

Me: how do you check something that doesn't exist?

A: can I ask you, are you really sure you have a id?

Me: I'm not sure now.

A: just now you said you got id

Me: then why you ask me?

A: it's ok, thank you


Lilo









3 comments:

Anya said...

lol .. what can u do but laugh... :)

N.e.m.o said...

ROFL !!! Lilooooooooooo how lah like dat?

Lilo said...

Welcome to my life ;)