Tuesday 10 April 2012

My life. Period.

I don't know at what exact age life turns out to be so difficult. But I know I am at that point right now.

I have a good job (at least pays me well), I have a family that loves me (way too much at times) and great bunch of friends (at least two of them).

Yet, I wouldn't mind even for a second, if it were to end today, this moment. If god decides to grant me a wish today, this will be it. I want it to end.

I do know everyone at every stage of life have their own set of problems. I also read somewhere that says you only face problems that you are capable of solving and etc.

But I honestly do not know how to handle this combination of problems: 30-Single-Female-Indian-Living in with parents.



Lilo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me solve your problem. Marry me? ;)

Lilo said...

Think twice.. I might actually say yes :p

Anonymous said...

I don't usually speak without thinking

Lilo said...

Would you need another 10 years to be ready?

Anonymous said...

See..we're getting to know each other well ;)

Lilo said...

Men! I know all of them very well :p

Anonymous said...

Or so you would like to think ..