Wednesday 11 April 2012

Evacuation!

So today has been filled with updates of the recent earthquake in Ache, Indonesia that was felt in many other places including kuala lumpur..

That made me wonder, in situations like this, when you need to evacuate the building immediately, what would be the one thing that you must carry with you? Or do you drop everything and leave?

It happened to me twice.. Once in Paris and once recently in Perth.. Not earthquake but was forced to evacuate hotel due to fire warning.. Thank god nothing bad happened, but at both times, I didn't know what to take with me? I hate it when I have to prioritize my things.. Especially when I am living by my luggage, everything seem equally important.. That's normal right? Or is there a obvious answer to this?


Lilo





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.Now I'm goin to think twice about wanting to marry you ;)

Lilo said...

Hahaha, don't be so bad.. Tell me, what's one thing you will bring with you?

Anonymous said...

Hmm..OK lets see. If i had the time to think and react, it would be my passport i guess. Some sort of identity or my wallet if it's not on me already. What would you take?

movieztrends.blogspot.in said...

nice piece of information, I had come to know about your internet site from my friend vinay, delhi,i have read at least 5 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I’m already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, , ted mark wahlberg trailer 2012

Anonymous said...

Errr..i really think he/she got the wrong website ;)

Lilo said...

Lol! That's really funny.. Are you the Vinay, sweetheart? ;)

Anya said...

anon - jangan jealous :P