Sunday 6 March 2011

Day 6 Shenzhen – New Home!


So today I moved to a new hotel, where I was originally supposed to be and where I am going to be for the next one month. I like everything about the room, I don’t know why. It’s small but cozy. Probably because it has everything I need, including a weight scale. And I told myself while I am here I better lose some “kilobytes”. So yeah, that basically summarizes my new life. I am actually talking kilobytes.

Its day 6 today, did some walking alone and I told myself, I wish I don’t have to go back…  let’s see if that changes in weeks to come… but at the moment, I am enjoying the peacefulness… the fact that no one bothers me for anything and I am left alone most of the time is nice.. The fact that, I will never understand even if the person next to me bitches about me or curses me is nice... the fact that doing simple things that I always took for granted, or even just ordering a simple meal can be so damn challenging makes the entire experience even more interesting…. 

Resting in peace,
Lilo

1 comment:

Anya said...

told u :) the peace is great :)