Friday 27 June 2008

H.A.P.P.Y

I can’t believe it has been a month since I last blogged… although I never failed to check on updates in this blog everyday, but I just didn’t have time to write one myself… I’ve been extremely busy and stressful; or rather life has been a bitch...

Work has been very stressful… lack of manpower, deadlines, new senior-ship, blur junior, everything is taking a toll on me..

And life, hell yeah, that has been pretty stressful too.. Lack of sleep, relationship, family, blocked credit cards, the hole in my wallet, zero bank balance, recent price hikes… oh yeah, lack of menstruation too.. (Counting to 4 months now)

But I guess this is what makes my life interesting.. Without all these, life would be so boring.. The truth is, I’ll be too free to think… when I think a lot, I analyze the tiny miny details, I deliberate on unwanted issues, I pick up fight over nonsense.. Conclusion, I end up being sad…

So here I am, extremely HAPPY..

~ happy that I have no time to even feel bored

~ happy that I have no time to pick a fight with my mom/bf

~ happy that I don’t have time to think how’s my future going to be…

:) ,

‘lilo

No comments: