Wednesday 14 January 2015

Turning a year hotter ;)


"The best thing come, when you least expect them to"

I've read this quote many times in many forms. Maybe it's true. I believe today.

My birthday this year has to be one of the best I've ever had.

I was least bothered about my birthday this year, nor I was freaking out like I usually do before my birthday.

I planned nothing. But everything happened. And it was all perfect. Simple yet full of surprises.

And for once, after so many years, I got to spend my birthday with my dearest friends.

Truly humbled by all the love shown and overwhelmed by the very thoughtful gifts.

Thank you Anya, Nemo & Beast for making my day very special. Love ya all! <3


Totally blessed,
Lilo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur welcome honey ;) Hope you had a good one ..

Anya said...

Love u babes xxx