Wednesday 31 December 2014

The disastrous 2014


Its about that time of the year when I do my yearly wrap up.. a bit late this year actually.. was hoping for some miracle to happen 

The year 2014 was one long, challenging year. Quoting someone, "it was the year that everything happened; and nothing happened".

This year saw many deaths, weirdest tragedies, endless hours in hospital.

Despite everything that happened this year, I am grateful for many things.

1. For being alive. Seems not so easy anymore these days.

2. For having people in my life that stood by me through the tough times, pulled me up when I was sinking, wiped my tears while I was crying or simply listened while I was whining.

3. For my father, who fought his last breath, to be with us today.

4. For having a job that has been flexible with my crazy emergencies and for paying me enough to take care of my family and my impulse shopping expenditures.

5. For being able to go on my first 'very expensive' long holiday abroad.

6. For my new nephew, the new bundle of joy of the family. Hopefully.

7. For having the patience to deal with crazy doctors, lazy nurses, and annoying relatives/colleagues.

8. For finally being debt free, like completely zero debt :) Cant say the same next year. 


Bring on 2015, I'm ready to take you on. Happy new year darlings! Have a blessed one.. xx



Lilo

2 comments:

Anya said...

Happy near year babes! xx

N.e.m.o said...

proud of you dear.. indeed this has been a difficult and trying year for you especially , HUGS.

Lets hope that miracle does happen this year else its time to get rid of people who are bogging you down.

Good riddance to those who don't know your value especially cowards (you know what i mean..)

You are an amazing person who survived in various difficult circumstances, be proud dear! we are :) xx