Tuesday 25 March 2014

Wannabe Barista

I had one hell of a weekend. That's right. One hell of a adventure that was.

(I take it that if you have been following my blog, you would know by now, my "adventure" is in no way, related to being fun)

So I spent the longest weekend of my life, helping my sister prepare for a tender submission. Trust me, it was one hell of a tender. We called it the mother of all tenders. Beats all the exams I have taken in my life hands down.

In a very sleepy stressed state, around 4am in the morning, I came to a realization. That's probably the wisest thing, (at least to some) I've ever said in my life.

"Life is too short for me to be counting how many zeros are there in a million"

And still in a sleepy but not so stressed state, at 4pm in the evening, I still think it's true. That's really the last thing I wanna do.

All I ever wanna be is to secure myself a job as a barista in the coolest coffee shop and it would be a big bonus if that coffee shop could face a deep blue sea.


Lilo

(It must be a coffee shop! Nothing else. I have it all planned. In case you want to recommend any)


No comments: