Saturday 7 September 2013

Nemo's Wedding!

My best friend got married today! It was one of the most beautiful, colourful and fun wedding I've ever been too.

Nemo looked amazingly beautiful and absolutely happy. I must say, I felt like a 'proud parent' today. Can't describe the feeling any better.

In the last 12 years that we have known each other, I've seen her grow from a teenager to a beautiful young woman. Well, we grew together. We have had so much fun, laughter, tears, and memories together. And this day would be the best'est memory ;)

My dearest Nemo,
I'm extremely happy that you are married today. Especially that you are married to Ish. He's the perfect guy for you, and it's obvious in his eyes and every move. He adores you like no one can.

May you have a awesome married life. Have fun like there's no tomorrow and cherish every moment if it. Cheers to a beautiful journey ahead of you!

Love you endlessly.


Lilo

P/s: Lilo can now rest in peace that both her best friends are married and in good hands.

12 comments:

Anya said...

Couldn't have written it better dear. I was feeling like 'aawwww, she's all grown up now' ~sniff~sniff~

Both Nemo and hubz were glowing in happiness that day. Here's to keeping that glow for the rest of your lives!

p/s Welcome to the Mrs club :)

p/p/s But Nemo and Anya will not rest in peace until Lilo is happily married :P

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nemo!

p/s: Does Lilo have to be married to be happy ? ;)

Anonymous said...

Already am!

Anonymous said...

Already married or already happy? ;)

Anonymous said...

Which do you prefer? ;)

Anya said...

Doesn't have to be married to be happy... but can be happily married ;)

Anonymous said...

Or can still be happy without being married?

Anonymous said...

Don't understand English?

L

Anonymous said...

Why you butting in for? I was talking to Anya.

Anya said...

memang tak faham bahasa some people....

Lilo said...

Can I say it? Can I say it?

You asked for it :p

N.e.m.o said...

i just visited the blog today and this was the first post i read.
cant believe it took me this long !!

such a beautiful post and i feel so proud to that i could make you girls purr with pride ;)

thank you Lilo, for writing this. love you to death too

thank you Anya for coming all the way for ME ! love you too !!

and the other 2 pinks who are busier than the pope :D

xxx