Monday 3 June 2013

Then & Now

I still love high heels and pretty dresses.
I still love margaritas and tequila sunrises.
I still love Sophie Kinsella and Emily Griffith.
I still love How I Met Your Mother (I'm one of those that is sad that Ted has met 'the mother' and the series has ended).
I still love blasting music on the radio and driving fast.
I still love running and dancing.
I still love sexy lingerie and cool cotton sheets.

Many things about me hasn't changed, but life has - drastically.

These days, a sale at FOS Kids is more exciting than a sale at MNG or Zara.

The simplest things bring the most joy - like blowing soap bubbles, getting drenched with little M playing with the water hose on a hot day, watching her sleep so peacefully without a care in the world.

Potty training has become as exciting as an intense football match. The first time she took a dump in the potty instead of her diapers, I was a proud, cheering mom.

Who would have thought.

Not me, certainly.

~Anya~

1 comment:

N.e.m.o said...

i love this post! may you continue to dance in the rain and still be a proud + good momma !