Sunday 4 March 2012

Home soon!

I'm down to my last four days in Australia, and I feel time is moving so super slow.. It's like the whole universe is playing some kind of trick on me.. The clock never moves!

Anyway, as exaggerated as that sounds, I'm that excited to go back! Not that I'm suffering or anything here, life is good, had good share of fun, spent good share of money but nothing beats the feeling of being home, no?

Plus, there are two brand new cuties that I wanna go see badly when they are at the best period of life; all bundled and only smiling, sleeping or crying (and not talking :p)

That reminds me of my last conversation over skype with my 5 year old nephew. "you only say you are coming back, but you never come back! Can u just show me here what you bought for me at least?"


iLilo

6 comments:

N.e.m.o said...

awwww how cute!

Anonymous said...

A bit of a delayed response don't you think :P

Lilo said...

Better than someone who promised to meet and went missing :p

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Better late than never. I meant to get back to you on that. It has been super crazy last few months hence was not able to make it. Was not even anywhere near aus nor near civilization to drop you a note. I do appologize...

Lilo said...

Apology not accepted :p

Anonymous said...

Dont la like that ;)