Friday 14 August 2009

Lilo's Little Updates..

I can't believe I have been abandoning this blog... so tight up with work that I never get the time to blog...

Anyway, just thought of listing down everything that's running through my mind right now..

1. I so bloody want a nice designer HANDBAG!!! I have been thinking bout it for a long time now and I think its about time I treat myself with a good one...

2. I have been wondering if I'll get to go for my much awaited trip to hanoi.. my boyfriend is having some immigration issues and I doubt it will get sorted by then.. my trip is 2 weeks away and I have planned absolutely nothing :(

3. I need a proper working shoe.. current one looks so old and crappy.. not making it up ok, its true! I bought it two years ago!!

4. I am very annoyed with a colleague who pretends so well in front of me and bitches behind my back.. Get the hell out of here pleaseeee....

5. I have started working out again.. all excited now... and now only I realize how much I miss working out... I'm on a trial session in gym now... really really want to become a full time member.. but i dunno why on earth the membership must be so damn bloody expensive!!! I can afford it if I really want.. But scared I'll fall back into debts like what I was going through last year... been thinking and thinking! cant decide.. shucks!
oh yeah, I had a bet to reduce 5kgs in a month... but i'll be happy even if i loose 3kgs for now.. n yes, i need to get back in shapE!

6. and also thinking bout the personal training session I have got later.. hope he wont drill me too much.. i need my strength to enjoy the weekend!

7. i'm also sort of dieting right now.. im glad I have lasted 2 weeks.. hope i can continue this for at least another 3 months..

8. also missing him.. fridays are boring without him.. sigh... but yeah, i'll be meeting nemo darling later! yay!

thats all la..

lilo..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a passport.Wanna go with me instead? ;)

Lilo said...

yeah sure, y not? after all, I already have the tickets.. :p

Lilo said...

oh btw, you can also buy the designer handbag for me.. just letting you know in case you are wondering ;)

Anonymous said...

And why exactly would i wanna do that again?

Lilo said...

because you are one awesome powsome, loyal fan of mine? ;)